FAQ - Radico Organic Hair Color
What is Organic Hair Color?
- Organic Hair color is a professional organic hair color product that does not have any synthetic ingredients. It has been made up of only certified organic herbs.
Can it be used on my synthetic colored hair?
- Yes, you can use Organic Hair Colors if your hair has already been treated to synthetic colors/dyes. However, hair should first be neutralized with the first application then color the hair naturally.
Can it cover grey hair?
- Yes, but multiple application of the product is suggested for best results.
I have suffered severe allergic reactions to other hair colors before. Will Radico Colour Me Organic cause the same reaction in me?
- Radico Colour Me Organic doesn’t contain synthetic chemicals that trigger severe allergic reactions in some people. However, every person is unique and in rare cases, some people are even sensitive to the herbs present in Radico Colour Me Organic. Thus, we do advise doing a patch test before use.
Do I need to clean my hair before application of the hair color?
- Yes, Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Color works best when applied on clean hair. Therefore, the hair should be free from any oils, gels, styling products, or residual products like conditioners.
Is this safe for pregnant women/nursing moms?
- Yes. Radico Colour Me Organic is MADE SAFE certified ensuring that it doesn’t contain harsh chemicals that could pose harm to the human body especially to pregnant women or nursing moms.
Will I get the actual color shade?
- The final color may vary from person to person depending on the health and condition of hair.
How much time will it take to color my hair?
- Color paste should be left on the hair for at least one hour (60 minutes). Our herbs are all natural and therefore work a little slower than chemical dye.
How long will this color last?
- The color lasts for 2-4 weeks, depending on the health and condition of hair. The more you use the product the longer the product last with each application.
Will I get the desired color after 1 application? If no, how come it doesn’t color instantly?
- Color may vary from person to person, depending on the health & condition of hair. Because the product treats your hair prior to coloring. Also, it requires around 3 to 5 days to oxidize before color will be evident.
Is this permanent color? If not, how long will it last?
- No, the color will only last for about 2 to 4 weeks for Radico Colour Me Organic.
Does it stain the skin?
- No, it doesn’t.