How to use for Neem Powder
How to use:
1. Use the required quantity corresponding to the length of the hair.
- Short hair: 20g - 30g
- Shoulder-length hair: 40g - 60g
- Long hair: 70g - 100g
2. Mix the optimal amount of powder with hot water in a ratio of 1:3 (1 part powder to 3 parts water) to achieve a ketchup-like consistency.
3. Apply the paste immediately after mixing on clean hair (hair can be damp or even dry, but they must be clean). Massage on the scalp for extra nourishment!
4. Leave on for 60 minutes.
5. Rinse with running water, until the draining water is clear.
6. Neem can be used 2-3 times in a week for relief.
Caution: Avoid the product getting into the eyes.