Ingredients for Detox Black Fossil Wood Mask
- Activated Charcoal: This charcoal is normally obtained from coconut shells, beech wood, eucalyptus, pine or willow, among others. It is very powerful removing impurities from the pores, helping to reduce their size and controlling excess sebum. Its use is highly recommended in oily skin or acne-prone, but also in normal or combination skins, and even dry.
- Diatomaceous earth: It absorbs oil and helps remove dead skin cells since it’s a mild abrasive.
- Aloe Vera: Soothing and smoothing. It hydrates and softens the skin; it helps soothe irritated skin; it also has astringent, moisturizing, rejuvenating, and antibacterial properties.
- Green Tea: Antioxidant and astringent. It shows great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities thanks to high concentrations of polyphenols. It helps delay the aging process on cells, improve skin elasticity, preserve skin moisture, strengthen the skin’s protective layer, unify skin tone and reduce inflammation. It contains high levels of Vitamins A, B2, C, and E. It has astringent and antibacterial properties which makes it ideal to keep excess oiliness at bay throughout the day.
- Apple: Contains natural acids that help facilitate skin exfoliation leaving the skin more radiant and even toned. It is also rich in antioxidants which help prevent aging.
- Licorice: Known for its skin lightening properties resulting to fairer and radiant skin.
Aqua, Bentonite, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Polyglyceryl-2 Stearate, Charcoal Powder, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Diatomaceous Earth, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract*, Pyrus Malus Fruit Extract, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Parfum**
*Ingredients from organic farming.
**Natural origin fragrance.