Ingredients for Detox Detoxing Foam Cleanser
- Aloe Vera: Soothing and smoothing. It hydrates and softens the skin; it helps soothe irritated skin; it also has astringent, moisturizing, rejuvenating, and antibacterial properties.
- Orange Fruit Water: Antioxidant and sun protecting. Packed with antioxidants such as flavonoids and Vitamin C that fight free-radicals that cause premature skin aging. Vitamin C helps protect the skin against the photoaging and helps lightens dark spots.
- Lemon: Rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids and Vitamin C which means lemon has anti-aging abilities. It also helps combat the damages from UVB rays. It contains citric acid which helps remove dead skin cells, thus, improving skin appearance and refining pores. It also lightens and evens out skin tone.
- Ginger Root extract: Ginger is rich in the antioxidant, gingerol. Ginger increases skin luminosity, evens out skin tone, and prevents free radicals from causing cell damage and aging.
- Green Tea: Antioxidant and astringent. It shows great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities thanks to high concentrations of polyphenols. It helps delay the aging process on cells, improve skin elasticity, preserve skin moisture, strengthen the skin’s protective layer, unify skin tone and reduce inflammation. It contains high levels of Vitamins A, B2, C, and E. It has astringent and antibacterial properties which makes it ideal to keep excess oiliness at bay throughout the day.
Aqua, Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Lauryl Glucoside, Glycerin, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Water*, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Zingiber Officinale Root Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Parfum**.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
**Natural origin fragrance.