Ingredients for Detox Illuminating Micellar Water
- Green Tea: Antioxidant and astringent. It shows great antioxidant and anti-inflammatory abilities thanks to high concentrations of polyphenols. It helps delay the aging process on cells, improve skin elasticity, preserve skin moisture, strengthen the skin’s protective layer, unify skin tone and reduce inflammation. It contains high levels of Vitamins A, B2, C, and E. It has astringent and antibacterial properties which makes it ideal to keep excess oiliness at bay throughout the day.
- Raspberry: Antioxidant and sun protecting. Extremely rich in phenolic compounds which are very potent antioxidants, thus, raspberry protects against free-radicals which are the cause of aging and cell damage.
- Lemon: Rich in antioxidants such as flavonoids and Vitamin C which means lemon has anti-aging abilities. It also helps combat the damages from UVB rays. It contains citric acid which helps remove dead skin cells, thus, improving skin appearance and refining pores. It also lightens and evens out skin tone.
- Sage: It has a great hydrating ability, helping retain water in the skin. It provides a fresh feeling on the skin. It has also astringent properties.
- Aloe Vera: Soothing and smoothing. It hydrates and softens the skin; it helps soothe irritated skin; it also has astringent, moisturizing, rejuvenating, and antibacterial properties.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Propanediol, Rubus Idaeus Fruit Extract*, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract*, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract*, Salvia Sclarea Extract*, Decyl Glucoside, Caprylyl/Capryl Glucoside, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Citric Acid, Parfum**.
*Ingredients from organic farming.
**Natural origin fragrance.