Ingredients for Protective Conditioner
- Baobab Protein: Anti-aging active for hair care; damage repair, increases hair strength, UV light protection, moisture for dry hair, nourishment from roots to tips.
- Safflower Oil Extract: Rich in Omega 6 which helps combat dry scalp and nourish brittle and dull hair. It also contains linoleic acid provides higher protection to hair and reduces breakage after ironing since it helps protect the hair from extreme temperatures.
- Organic Apricot Oil: Rich in oleic and linoleic acid, fatty acids which moisturizes hair and scalp and help promote hair growth. Leaves hair soft, shiny, well-nourished, and moisturized.
- Organic Shea Butter: Moisturizing, regenerating, and healing; softens frizzy hair and makes it more manageable; it prevents hair from drying out and becoming brittle; seals moisture in by coating each strand of hair in a thin, non-greasy layer of oil.
- Organic Argan oil: Contains high levels of vitamin E and fatty acids; a great moisturizer that helps soothe, hydrate, invigorate, and protect skin, scalp, and hair; helps prevent frizz and flyaway; repairs split ends; promotes shine and leaves hair softer and more manageable.
- Organic Marigold Extract: Effectively moisturizes the scalp; helps to highlight hair color especially brown and dark tones and removes chlorine and salt build-up; nourishes hair follicles and helps repair hair damage; adds volume to the hair; helps soothe itchy scalp
- Organic Salvia extract: Salvia or sage has been highly valued and used since ancient times as a medicinal active to counteract hair loss and baldness. It also leaves hair super shiny and increases fiber thickness and strength. It helps eliminate dandruff and hydrates the hair.
- Organic Aloe vera: Hydrates, softens, and refreshes; helps increase hair flexibility and promote hair growth; nourishes and revitalizes dyed hair