How to Use (General and Shorter Version):
1.Shampoo and damp dry the hair. Avoid hair products that contain silicone or oil.
2. Mix powder with hot water, until you get a ketchup-like consistency.
3.Apply the paste within 15-30 minutes starting on the roots.
4. Cover hair with shower cap.
5. Wait at least 60 minutes before rinsing. (Optional: Use a hair dryer on the covered hair for 2 minutes in 15-minute intervals.) You may choose to leave it in until 3 hours.
6. Rinse hair with water only. Allow 3-5 days of oxidation before shampooing again.
Notes on Application:
1. We recommend performing a strand test before use.
2. Do not use conditioner before applying the hair color. It will make the hair strands oily and slippery; the hair color won’t be able to cover the strands.
3. Do not use any metal spoons or bowls for mixing the herb powder and hot water.
4. Please see table below for the amount of powder needed to color your hair:
|Short Hair||Ear Length||20 - 30g|
|Medium Hair||Shoulder Length||40 - 60g|
5. The paste shouldn't be completely hot (so you don't scald your scalp), but definitely the warmer it gets on your hair, the better.
6. Store any leftover dye in an airtight container. It can be used up to 3 months after opening.
7. Do not comb the hair after the paste has been applied. This could remove the layer of dye from the hair strand.
8. Radico Colour Me Organic is made from organic herbs and can thus be applied to the hair as often as desired. Repeated application improves the colour outcome.
9. It is possible that the colour outcome may not appear as shown on the colour chart when hair has been damaged as a result of chemical treatments or health-related causes.
Organic Coloration of Gray Hair:
Here are some important reminders when coloring gray hair:
1. When choosing a shade, please select the one that’s closest to your natural hair color.
2. There is still an oxidation period of 3-5 days. During oxidation, that is when the color will intensify on your hair. Please avoid the use of shampoo. If a shampoo is used in this time-frame, please use a natural/organic one without sulfates. Using one with synthetic ingredients may strip the hair color away.
3. If you are still not satisfied with the hair color after the oxidation period, you may reapply it as desired. You can already re-apply after 24 hours of the first application.
NOTE: Results vary from person to person depending on hair condition. A base foundation is needed when the gray hair is very resistant. Please send us a message in our Facebook Page Radico Philippines (www.fb.com/radicoph), Instagram (@radicoph), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can help you choose the best base foundation and hair color shade.