How to use
How to use:
As a shampoo with conditioner
- Mix approximately 2-3 tablespoons of powder (depending on the length and density of the hair; for chin-length hair, one tablespoon is enough) with warm water, until you get a smooth, foamy paste
- Wash your hair with water as you normally do with regular washing, and then apply the paste on the scalp and along the entire length of the hair, massage in as a shampoo, and let it work.
- If you leave the herbs longer, the effect of the shampoo will be better, but it will work just as well even if you wash it off almost immediately, as with other shampoos.
- Wash thoroughly with water, until the draining water is clear.
As an intensive hair treatment
- Use the required quantity corresponding to the length of the hair.
- Short hair: 20g - 30g
- Shoulder-length hair: 40g - 60g
- Long hair: 70g - 100g
- Mix the optimal amount of powder with hot water in a ratio of 1:3 (1 part powder to 3 parts water) to achieve a ketchup-like consistency.
- Apply the paste immediately after mixing on clean hair (hair can be damp or dry, but they must be clean). Massage on the scalp for extra nourishment!
- Leave on for 60 minutes.
- Rinse with running water, until the draining water is clear. Repeat as needed, ideally at least once a month.
Caution: Avoid the product getting into the eyes.