How to use:
As a shampoo
1.Mix approximately 2-3 tablespoons of powder with warm water to form a smooth paste. The quantity to be mixed depends on the length and density of the hair. For chin-length hair, one tablespoon is enough.
2. Wash your hair with water as you normally do with regular washing.
3. Apply the paste on the scalp and along the entire length of the hair, massage in as a shampoo, and let it work. If you leave the herbs longer, the effect of the shampoo will be better, but it will work just as well even if you wash it off almost immediately, as you are used to with other shampoos.
4. Rinse thoroughly with water, until the draining water is clear.
5. You can combine Shikakai perfectly with Ritha, Amla, and Methi powder.
As an intensive hair treatment
1. Mix the optimal amount of powder with hot water in a ratio of 1:3 (1 part powder to 3 parts water). You can add water or powder to achieve a ketchup-like consistency.
- Short hair: 20g - 30g
- Shoulder-length hair: 40g - 60g
- Long hair: 70g - 100g
2. Apply the treatment immediately after mixing on washed and slightly dry hair (they can be damp or even dry, but they must be washed). It shouldn't be completely hot (so you don't scald your scalp), but definitely the warmer it gets on your hair, the better.
3. Leave on for 60 minutes.
Rinse using warm running water, until the draining water is clear.
Repeat as needed, ideally at least once a month or weekly.
Caution: Avoid the product getting into the eyes.