How to use Radico Sunab Brown
- 20gm to 30gm - For short Hair
- 40gm to 60gm - For shoulder length hair (Medium size hair)
- 70gm to 100gm - For waist length (Long hair)
Take required amount of powder as per hair length as mentioned above. Add warm water to Organic Hair Color in 1:3 ratios (1 part of Organic Hair Color and 3 part of water).
You may add or reduce the quantity of water as required to achieve a "yogurt ketchup like" consistency for easy application. Paste should not be too thick or too thin. Apply the paste starting at the roots and spread evenly to the ends.
Application: Starting at the roots apply paste to hair immediately after mixing. Grey hair may require a heavier application of paste. Use the enclosed shower cap to cover hair after paste is evenly distributed.
Finish: Wait for a least 45 to 90 minutes or more after application of paste. If a darker color is desired leave the paste on for a longer period of time. It is safe for paste to remain on hair for two to three hours. Heat can also be applied with a hair dryer during this time to intensify results.
Rinse: After 45 to 90 minutes rinse hair with running water until the water runs clear. No shampoo is needed. Style and dry hair as desired.Important Point of Sunab Hair Coloring:
- After making the paste by adding water to powder, apply it immediately. Do not leave it to set, otherwise good results will not come.
- In Order to achieve a darker color of any shade leave paste on hair for a longer duration of time and apply heat.
- When color is applied for the first time, it may not provide optimal results; especially if hair has been badly damaged by chemical processing in the past or bad health of hair. As a result it may be necessarry to apply product two or three times. Kindly give a gap of atleast 24 hours between first and second application or between second and third application.
- Shampoo and conditioner is not required after rinsing hair but can be used if desired.
- Once the process is complete it is important to note that hair may continue to become darker over a period of up five days.
- It is safe to use Sunba hair color on hair that has been permed.
- Sunab Hair Color will not stain the skin.
- Please note that Sunab Hair Color is 100% natural and is made of organic herbs only. Results may be mild in comparison to chemically based dyes. Kindly do not consider it as defect, but a beauty of Mother Nature. Please be patient and enjoys the natural results of Organic Hair Color.
- Result may vary person to person depending on health of hair.
- Though it is 100% natural product made of organic herbs only, but if a person is sensitive or allergic to any herbs, then they may have some sensitivity or allergy. Though such person are rare. Hence as a precaution we advise sensitivity test before use.
- Being 100% natural color may also vary person to person slightly. Hence to know the exact color you receive after application, hair strand test is advised before full head application, where you first test the hair color on a small portion of your hair.
- Though it is 100% natural product image of organic herbs only. but if a person is sensitive or allergic to any herb, then they may have some sensitivity or allergy, Though such a person are rare. Hence as a precaution we advise sensitivity test before use.
- Being 100% natural color may also vary person to person slightly. Hence to know the exact color you receive after application, hair strand test is advised before full head application. where your first test the hair color on a small portion of your hair.
In very few cases because of various reasons a person may receive a purple tone after applying soft black color or organish tone on hair after applying Brown color. Then you may take following action:
- In case of puprle tone you may apply paste of natural henna on hair and hair will become Blackish.
- In case of Organish tone - kindly apply paste of indigo powder and orange tone will go away.