Buy 1 now to get FREE membership to #AlagangRadico Community! By becoming a member, you can get the following perks on your next purchases:
FREE SHIPPING forever for a minimum purchase of P2000
20% off Radico products on your birthday month
Get early access to Radico sales and promos
Lifetime membership and privilege
Note: To avail FREE SHIPPING and the 20% OFF on your birthday month, send us an email at email@example.com, or message us at Facebook or Instagram, and we’ll reply with the secret code!)
Look forward to the benefits of herbs with Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Color – the world's first certified organic hair color! It is an organic treatment with properties similar to that of a semi-permanent hair dye. Each shade has a special nourishing blend of herbs that colours hair while treating it, helps stop premature graying and hair loss, and strengthens the hair shaft to prevent breakage and dryness. Consistent use with other organic hair care products will result to thicker, shinier, and healthier hair and longer colour retention.
Free from PPD, Ammonia, Peroxide, Resorcinol, Bleach, Parabens, and other synthetic additives
Colors the hair while treating and nourishing it
Strengthens hair from roots to tips
Restores shine and helps repair hair damage
Naturally covers gray hair
Color may last for up to 3-4 weeks
Great for those allergic* to synthetic chemical hair colors and pregnant women
IMPORTANT: This product is ideal for pregnant/lactating women and for those who are allergic to synthetic chemical ingredients. It is MADE SAFE certified, which means that it was made free from ingredients known/suspected to harm human health. However, some people may be allergic to certain herbs, so we recommend that you do a Patch Test first on the skin and leave it there for at least 15 minutes to see if there will be any adverse reactions. If you have certain conditions too, it would be best to consult your doctor first.
Organic hair coloration requires patience for the first 3 months to transform hair. Organic hair color only coats the hair strands. Please do not compare with hair dyes that have bleaching chemicals like ammonia and peroxide. For those who want to cover gray hair, please choose the shade closest to your natural hair color.
Each box contains 100g powder, 1 applicator brush, 1 pair of plastic gloves, 1 hair cap, 1 instructions leaflet
Available in 6 colors: Soft Black, Dark Brown, Brown, Copper Brown, Burgundy, Mahogany
How to Use (General and Shorter Version):
1.Shampoo and damp dry the hair. Avoid hair products that contain silicone or oil. 2. Mix powder with hot water, until you get a ketchup-like consistency. 3.Apply the paste within 15-30 minutes starting on the roots. 4. Cover hair with shower cap. 5. Wait at least 60 minutes before rinsing. (Optional: Use a hair dryer on the covered hair for 2 minutes in 15-minute intervals.) You may choose to leave it in until 3 hours. 6. Rinse hair with water only. Allow 3-5 days of oxidation before shampooing again.
Notes on Application:
1. We recommend performing a strand test before use. 2. Do not use conditioner before applying the hair color. It will make the hair strands oily and slippery; the hair color won’t be able to cover the strands. 3. Do not use any metal spoons or bowls for mixing the herb powder and hot water. 4. Please see table below for the amount of powder needed to color your hair:
20 - 30g
40 - 60g
5. The paste shouldn't be completely hot (so you don't scald your scalp), but definitely the warmer it gets on your hair, the better. 6. Store any leftover dye in an airtight container. It can be used up to 3 months after opening. 7. Do not comb the hair after the paste has been applied. This could remove the layer of dye from the hair strand. 8. Radico Colour Me Organic is made from organic herbs and can thus be applied to the hair as often as desired. Repeated application improves the colour outcome. 9. It is possible that the colour outcome may not appear as shown on the colour chart when hair has been damaged as a result of chemical treatments or health-related causes.
Organic Coloration of Gray Hair: Here are some important reminders when coloring gray hair:
1. When choosing a shade, please select the one that’s closest to your natural hair color.
2. There is still an oxidation period of 3-5 days. During oxidation, that is when the color will intensify on your hair. Please avoid the use of shampoo. If a shampoo is used in this time-frame, please use a natural/organic one without sulfates. Using one with synthetic ingredients may strip the hair color away.
3. If you are still not satisfied with the hair color after the oxidation period, you may reapply it as desired. You can already re-apply after 24 hours of the first application.
NOTE: Results vary from person to person depending on hair condition. A base foundation is needed when the gray hair is very resistant. Please send us a message in our Facebook Page Radico Philippines (www.fb.com/radicoph), Instagram (@radicoph), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can help you choose the best base foundation and hair color shade.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can the hair color be sustained? - It may last 3-4 weeks, but the duration can still depend on factors like the condition of individual hair strands, as well how fast the gray hair grows. Generally speaking, the gray hair would be reborn in about 3-4 weeks, and you would need to supplement it with another round of hair dyeing.
Is this permanent hair color? - It is semi-permanent. Please do NOT compare organic hair color to synthetic chemical hair dyes, because they color the hair differently. The ammonia in chemical dyes opens the hair cuticle for the color to enter, while hydrogen peroxide helps deposit the new pigment there. On the other hand, organic hair dye colors the external layer of the hair shaft only.
Would there be any allergic reactions while using the product? - It is unlikely since Radico Colour Me Organic Hair Color is 100% made up of herbs. However, some people can be allergic to them. To rule out any adverse reactions, please do a patch test first on your skin for at least 15 minutes. If you have a certain condition, please consult with your doctor first before using this product.
Could the product be used as a partial hair dye? - Yes, if you just want to cover the gray portions of your hair.
Is this safe for pregnant and lactating women? - Yes. It has a MADE SAFE certification which means that it was made without ingredients known to harm human health. MADE SAFE screens product ingredients for known behavioral toxins, carcinogens, developmental toxins, endocrine disruptors, fire retardants, heavy metals, neurotoxins, high risk pesticides, reproductive toxins, toxic solvents, and harmful VOCs.
Is it applicable for users who have previously used synthetic chemical hair dyes? - Yes. However, if you have previously used shampoos, conditioners, or hair dyes that contain synthetic chemicals, these leave chemical residues in the hair. Thus, in the first application of Radico Organic Hair Color, the mixture will neutralize the effects of chemicals in your hair.
Would the hair color stain the skin or scalp? - No, it would not. You just need to use water for a thorough cleaning to remove the dye paste. Please feel safe to color.
Can it effectively color my gray hair? - Yes, but for best results, we recommend that you follow our suggestion depending on what Radico Organic Hair Color shade you chose to color your grays. To know more about organic hair coloration of gray hair, please refer to the Organic Hair Coloration of Gray Hair portion above,